Last month QMS International carried out an annual surveillance audit against the DDC OS Risk Management System, to ensure we meet the requirements of the ISO 31000:2018 standard.
The scope of the audit covered:
- Achievement of objectives and improvement of performance
- Principles – Strategic Planning and Change Management
- Risk Management Alignment
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Roles, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Scope, Context and Criteria
- Risk Criteria / Risk Evaluation
- Risk Identification and Risk Analysis
- Monitoring and Revie
We are pleased to announce that DDC OS fully meets the requirements of the ISO 31000:2018 standard, and we have received a Full Pass, with no non-conformities raised. This standard gives our clients the reassurances we have a comprehensive preventative risk management program with a team of experts to identify and provide a deeper understanding of all types of risks.