As 2019 drew to a close, few of us could imagine what the following year would have in store. Two years later, as the curtains close on 2021, we can scarcely believe the year we have just had. Whilst challenging for all, we have a lot to look back on here at DDC OS with pride. With that comes great hope for the next year.
So, with a big thank you to every member of our DDC family and with seasons greetings to our clients, suppliers, and partners alike, we look back…
- January saw the arrival of Joe Beal as our Strategic Client Development Director. With that came the establishment of a new Account team structure. It is no surprise that record client growth followed, a testament to the team.
- Remote working has naturally led to many changes across the business, from Operations to IT and Marketing:
- Launching a new intranet site to make internal communication and engagement simple and accessible for our entire workforce.
- Refurbishing our office spaces to better reflect our hybrid workforce. As well as ensuring the onsite workforce have the best health and safety protocols and equipment.
- Implemented a range of changes to ensure our people and clients are more secure than ever before in this remote landscape. This included gaining our ISO 22301 Business Continuity certification.
- We launched the new DDC Value awards and have seen a fantastic level of engagement, with many people already being recognised for their commitment to living our values.
- Continued developing our Employee Wellbeing scheme, introducing MyEva financial wellbeing, Coffee Catchups, Wellbeing Wednesdays and doubling our number of trained Mental Health First Aiders.
- Welcomed multiple new clients across all of our service locations and solutions portfolio.
- Not to mention a range of framework and process enhancements across our Service Delivery team…
The list could go on and on. But, here at DDC OS, we are equally proud of all of our achievements in 2021; we couldn’t be more grateful to our exceptional team.
Here’s to an even better 2022.Back