OFFSHORE DATA CAPTURE SERVICES
The DDC Group has offshore data capture facilities located in both Sarajevo and the Philippines. Our wholly owned facilities in both countries ensures full control over your projects, and your dedicated onshore account manager, along with their offshore counterpart, will keep you fully updated.
Our offshore data capture experience in the Philippines has been excellent, and indeed research has shown that Philippines to be the premier location for complex BPO and KPO activity where quality, not just cost reduction, is considered. The population is English speaking, highly educated, naturally enthusiastic and of a problem solving dispensation. They are very proud people, conscientious, friendly, loyal and diligent. Their work ethic and attention to detail is excellent. We have 10 facilities in the Philippines, with over 3500 staff, some of which have been with us since we opened there in 1989.
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Our base in Bosnia and Herzegovina was set up in 2008. Setting up a base here was a strategic move to seek out a near shore location that gave ready access to a wide range of European language skills, with costs lower than the main European locations. Bosnia-Herzegovina delivers on both of those key criteria. Our team here can speak a range of different languages; they are highly skilled, often degree educated and very enthusiastic.
What are the benefits to outsourcing offshore?
We appreciate that there are often times when offshore outsourcing is not feasible. However, when offshore data capture services can be used, there are multiple benefits to doing so:
Quality – Our offshore data capture workers are usually degree educated, and work to very high standards. Our offshore facilities always achieve a minimum of 98.5% keying accuracy, and for double keyed projects this increases even more to 99.85%, which far exceeds the industry standard.
Capabilities – Our offshore language capabilities far outweigh those of our onshore teams. Our team is capable of working in a variaty of languages including;
– A speedier turnaround can be achieved by outsourcing offshore data capture, without compromising quality, so for clients that have a time sensitive project, offshore can be a great option.
– Our offshore data capture operations have state of the art equipment and levels of technology, always achieving the same quality levels as onshore, but more often than not exceeding them.
– Naturally, there are cost savings to be made by outsourcing your projects offshore. The set up and running costs are considerably lower than their onshore counterparts, with no loss of quality or speed.
OUR OFFSHIRE FACILITIES ENSURE THE SECURITY OF PROJECTS
The main objection we hear to offshore data capture outsourcing is that of data security. Upholding the security of our facilities and your information is an essential aspect of the service we provide to our clients. We have invested heavily in both physical and procedural security measures throughout our offshore facilities, to ensure complete security for your projects.
We have the following security measures as standard across all of our offshore facilities:
- Photo ID Cards
- Security Guards
- Biometric Fingerprint Door Opening
- Staff Recognition Equipment
- Secure Onshore Receipt & Handling
- 24hr Video Surveillance
- Split Document Transmission
- Secure transmission via SFTP
- UK Standard Data Protection
For more information on our offshore data capture solution, call us on 01909 488600 or contact us here.