DDC Outsourcing Solutions have become certified to the ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Standard. We are happy to announce DDC OS now have a fully implemented Business Continuity System that features:
- Business Continuity Management System.
- Business Continuity Policy.
- Business Continuity Plan.
- Business Impact Assessments / Risk Assessments.
- Business Continuity Exercise Plan.
- Business Continuity Audit Programme.
What is ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
ISO 22301 is the international standard for business continuity management and builds on the success of British Standard BS 25999 and other regional standards.
It’s designed to protect your business from potential disruption. This includes IT outage, staff illness, extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, theft or terrorist attack.
The ISO 22301 management system lets you identify threats relevant to your business and the critical business functions they could impact, allowing you to put plans in place ahead of time to ensure your business doesn’t come to a standstill if these events were to occur.
What are the benefits of ISO 22301?
- Identify and manage current and future threats to our business.
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of incidents.
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises.
- Minimise downtime during incidents and improve recovery time.
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests.